Monday, January 30, 2012

Lots of Love.


I was feeling a little groggy today, been getting over some sickies I've had the past couple of days and I decided to blog. WOOHOO. This does not happen everyday, but there was something extra special about today called "Homework Procrastination" that inspired me to blog.
Well V-Day is in 2 weeks now and honestly it is one of my favorite holidays ever. Funny thing is, my feelings on Valentines are always the same.. giddy, in-love, and missing someone. For the past 3 years I've been dating (waiting for) Andy we have surprisinngly never spent Valentines together. The first one was when we were very first dating and well, we all know how awkward it is to ask someone on a date on V-Day when the relationship is still fresh. The next year I went to Disneyland with my family but sent him this little gem from Huntington Beach :)
Last year, he was of course in Africa but sent meTHEE cutest thing in the world.
He sent me this picture and had a dozen roses, chocolate covered strawberries, and candy that I proceeded to eat in a candle lit bubble bath while being serenaded to by none other than Frank Sinatra himself (on my itouch;)! )  I made the best of VDay 2011 if I do say so myself.
I am so thankful for such a wonderful missionary in my life. He is truly my best friend and I think the best part of this entire roller coaster we've been on is that we are quick to love, forgive, and be there for each other always. <3 55 days.
V Day 2011
How should I spend V Day 2012???

No comments:

Post a Comment