Sunday, April 4, 2010

First things first...

I feel like I owe whoever plans on reading this an explanation on who I am and what the heck I'm doing on blogger.
My name is Brittani.
I'm 18 just recently.
I am a senior in high school, and planning on attending Utah State University this fall.
I have a family of all girls, 4 little sisters is pretty entertaining at times- at other times its just plain crazy.
Biggest reason why I just started blogging is for myself.. I don't really mind if nobody ever reads this or if everyone does. I got a new laptop and would love to use it every chance I get. Blogging is just another reason to live on this little computer of mine... another reason is I don't love keeping a journal but I would like to get some feelings/stories out of my brain and written somewhere I can refer to. So they may be random but to me their something.
I don't plan on being talented with this whole blogging sport cause I'm already confused, but seems somewhat productive.. beats the crap out of updating my facebook status hourly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment