Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 13 of Blog Challenge: A picture of something I hate


Of all the things I could think of that I dislike: snakes, rats, snobby girls, bratty kids, guys that cheat, slobby drunks, clashing clothes, lesbians, screamo music... it all comes down to one thing that I absolutely HATE. Puke. Literally... I hate the noise, the smell, the sound, even the face someone makes before they puke is just repulsive! And even though its pretty rare that you actually have to deal with those around you puking there is something that pushes my buttons just as much and its burping. If someone lets a good ole belch out... it reminds me of puke... which makes me want to puke - and on occasions I've actually thrown up because of someone else's "burp." In our society today, burping has become a bit more acceptable, which is pretty unfortunate for people like me who are largely affected by it. So for those of you who say "Better out than in" I'll remember that when your burp makes me vomit all over the leather interior of your 2010 Hyundai. Deal? Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment