Tuesday, May 3, 2011

everyday i'm shufflin.

So today I am sick :( I had to wake up and take my Math 1050 Final at 7:30 -- Why do they do that to us? Hmm... Lets put the Math Final at the earliest time slot available, that way we'll maintain our "Most-Failed Class" list headed by Math 1050... don't fret I'm already registered to take it again next Fall. Bleck.

SO I slept a solid 9 hours just today... this is not counting the 4 hour nap I took yesterday before rocking out my 7 hours of sleep last night. Lets just say that when I get sick... it knocks me flat on my ass for weeks on end-- it's a great way of life.. Ha.

So just like expressed yesterday I have a lot of reminiscing going on in my mind about this past year of college. Ha, I just realized I've started every paragraph with "So" so far.. Is that how I talk? "SO umm I was totally talking to this girl the other day..." "So I was like..." Hahaha now I totally feel like a valley girl. Bleck again.

ANYWAYS, as I was saying about this past year. It was fun but seriously this Logan weather got me DOWN in capital letters. There were days I would go hours without even getting to talk to somebody and well now.. I just sound like a loser.. but really one thing I think got me through that icky weather was music. Yes, I am one of those sillys who believe music can be therapy and can totally change your mood from night to day.

So, (there it is again), I have decided to bless you with MY list of "Songs that can get you through shitty weather, school, and anything else life decides to throw at you."
1. Hymns and church music are at the top here. God can answer prayers and heal hearts through songs.
2. Nine in the Afternoon by Panic at the Disco -- the rest of these are in no particular order.
3. Yeah! by Usher. Its nostalgic and the lyrics are so easy you can't get down on yourself for not knowing them ;)
4. Bad Day by Daniel Powter. Sometimes its just good to hear it coming from someone else that your day just plain sucked.
5. Getting Over You by David Guetta (feat. Fergie & LMFAO) I love David G and lmfao. nuffsaid.
6. Now You're Gone by Basshunter. Whether your into House music or not, you can't help but want to bust out to this song! No question.
7. MGMT makes some g-reat music, they throw some "choice words" in there on occasion but next to Passion Pit they are most def the most played artist on my Ipod. What songs? Time to Pretend, Kids, Electric Feel, and their song with Kid Cudi and Ratatat called Pursuit of Happiness. Bueno!!
8. This brings me to the previously mentioned Passion Pit. And I truly love every one of their songs.
9. I feel a bit like I'm rambling so I will finish this thing off by briefly mentioning the rest of my all time favorite songs.
-Anything by Rascal Flatts
-We the Kings, any of their songs.
-We no Speak Americano by Yolanda Be Cool
-Your Love by Nicki Minaj
- NeverShoutNever!
- Kate Nash
- Dog Days are Over by Florence & the Machines
-Blow Away by A Fine Frenzy
-Ghosts N Stuff by Deadmau5
-Party Rock Anthem (Everyday I'm Shuffling) by LMFAO ..ofcourse.
-There are plenty more but that should keep you plenty preoccupied for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment