Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm a SLACCCKER. nuffsaid.

Wowy, It's been a verrry long time since I've blogged, and while I keep saying I am going to improve I refuse to make yet another broken promise about finding enough time to blog. But if I happen to blog maybe a little more often don't be surprised ;) how's that? As for the 30 day Blog Challenge.. I only made it half way through and I have a habit of leaving projects incomplete.. which in this situation may be the case.

Well today marks the first day of the last week as a College Freshman for myself. I'd like to take a moment to thank, well, myself and give myself a pat on the back because, well, I deserve it! I feel like I have done exceptionally well academically and had a hell of a time with all of the amazing people I've met this year! Now that I am done [tooting my own horn] I guess I can continue by ranting about other meaningless information.

Song Recommendation: I'm Movin On by Rascal Flatts
Food Craving: Chocolate Orange and a Diet Coke.... lime.
New found love: Bath and Body Work's: Aromatherapy Headache Relief, Peppermint Oil.
I tried this last night, my roommate Jess has it and let me use some for my headache. Results=Bien! I fell asleep and was headache free:) Recommended. [I think it's kinda pricey tho... ~$12 for a roll-on .3 fl oz bottle. BUT works.

So, BASICALLY I have a theory: Boys are _______. Basically any degrading adjective you choose may be used in this blank; i.e. dumb, mean, stupid, selfish, immature, etc.

I have one exception: Andy Doney. He's my missionary that I would easily do anything for. So Andy left over a year ago [11 months to go, yahoo!!] And I decided that while he was gone I would still go on dates with other boys without all of the relationship and what I thought would be "Drama-Free Dating" hahahahahaha Boy, was that a joke?

So me and Andy are still doing excellent, thanks for asking :) And I have seriously come to the conclusion that all other boys are ______. Like tonight for example- a nice, returned missionary asks me if I want to do something. So we don't make "plans" but we decide we'll get together about 8 and figure out what we want to do from there... These are not my favorite ways of going about hanging out with boys, mind you. I think they should call, ask you on a LEGIT date, and pick you up for a planned-out, paid for, fun night with the group... but I guess we can't all get what we want. So I get a text from this guy at 7:58 "Hey runnin late... tomorrow?"
HAHAHAHA oh buddy, do you know who I am?? I am BRITTANI NAEGLE. tomorrow? Psh. How about never??? As you might've guessed, that dude didn't get a reply from this girl. Why? Because he's _______.

The most frustrating thing for me is to watch my friends get treated like this by guys especially when they don't stand up for themselves. I just decided after writing this sentence that getting myself into this tangent is a bad idea, this blog may turn into a NOVEL and, well, I have a math final at 7:30 in the morning that I probably should keep my mind focused on.

Today we have learned some valuable things: Rascal Flatts is amazing and has a song for every stage of a love. Chocolate Oranges should be manufactured year-round. Bath and Body Works basically made rub-on Tylenol for headaches that is excellent. And most boys are ______. And if they are, move on.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love ya girl. And I agree: Most boys are definitely _______ until you FINALLY find the one that treats you right :)

    ReplyDelete