Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Song Recommendation: Love, Me by Collin Raye
Food Craving: Sour Cream and Onion Pringles and Mint Lifesavers and Lemon Water. Mmhmm.
New found Love: Carmel Frozen Yogurt. My mom found this Carmel vanilla Frozen Yogurt, super creamy and tastes just like ice cream but with my [lactose intolerance.. :/] its PERFECT:)
annnnnd another love i've recently found is my [new] phone! the GalaxyS by Samsung is a great phone, loving it so far.

So I've got friends doing all of these exciting things this summer, my old roommates are living in Sweden, some friends are getting married, some friends are living in different States working, and I was feeling all bummed because.. well I'm staying in the country this summer (or so I thought) and my mish doesn't get back till March so it looks like I won't be getting married (this year hehe) and I want to live with my Mommy so I'm not moving out of state to work. But then I put things in the Lord's hands and Whala! Perfect Summer handed to me on a silver platter:
Get to live with my family which equals a number of very good things - time spent with the fam, rent free, free food, own room and bathroom, living by old friends (which I have yet to take advantage of), etc.
I got a Full-Time 9-5 M-F job at Utah Botanical Center which is a paid internship that counts for my major and i get $5000 for the whole summer, which, ahem, is damn good money for a college student in the Summer.
I actually do get to leave the country for the Summer, I'm going to Costa Rica in August with my cousins and uncle to do humanitarian work and experience the culture down there for a week! And I am just very excited:)
While my mish is gone, and I miss him dearly, I feel like our relationship has still been developing and maturing over the past 14 months, we email weekly and get letters every couple months and I talked to him last week for mothers day and it.. was.. FABULOUS <3 <3 <3
Well that basically suming this up: Put your life in the Lord's hands and he'll always give back way more than you had planned for yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment