Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 1 of Blog Challenge: A recent photo of yourself and 15 interesting facts

1 - I love zebras; anyone who knows me, knows that basically I have everything in zebra (blanket, shirts, purse, bathroom towels, keychain) ... love it.
2 - I love cooking with seasons. I don't care if top ramen I'm cooking-I'll add an egg and some lemon pepper just to make it taste a little bit more sophisticated.
3- I hate when stuff gets under my nails, so nautrally, I keep my nails short.
4- The bigger the better when it comes to my hair.
5- I am a penny pincher and bargain hunter- if you want to get a shirt and jeans for under $30 come shopping with this girl.
6- I basically think some black genes got into me magically
cause if there was ever a wangster it was me.
7- I've always been a flashy person; I love attention and I love talking.
8-I've always been a flashy person (dose); If you find me jewlery or jeans that are "bejeweled" or "blingin" I'll love you forever and sleep, eat and die in those clothes.
9- I can honestly say I've had my heart broken, a couple times.
10- Music makes my world go round. If music isn't happening, I'll make it happen.
11- I love to be in huge groups of people (like in dances and football games, etc.) but I also LOVE my alone time.
12- I like to think I'm a pretty healthy person- mentally, spiritually, physically. I value the control I have over myself in those scenarios.
13- uhhhh, i'm bossy. I've always had that "Leading" blood in me.
14- I like being called Brit better than my full name, Brittani. I feel like its more personal.
15- I'm super relationship-oriented. I love my family and friends and I value the time and memories I have with those in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment