Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 6 of Blog Challenge: A picture of somewhere I've been.

I was thinking back on all the trips I've been on in my life, I've been to some pretty cool places and on some amazing trips. From Glacier Park up on the border of Canada to a cruise to Hawaii I've seen some awesome things.
But my all-time favorite trip was the one I just went on this last February. My parents took my family to California for Valentines Day. We've been to Disneyland before but this trip definintely tops them all. We drove to Hollywood and saw some awesome houses and famous buildings- not to mention the Hollywood sign. We spent Valentines Day on Huntington Beach. This picture is of me and my sisters on that day. It was beautiful and there was so much happening. There was bands playing and we ate at Ruby's Diner out on the board walk. We saw the "Hollister Cam" - if you've ever been in Hollister then you know what I'm talking about. We went to Medievel Times in L.A. which was a blast! We did super fun things like this everyday. And, of course, we went to Disneyland and California Adventure for, I think, 4 days. All of my sisters were old enough that the rides were very fun and entertaining. I feel like my family's relationships grew stronger than before and made some way fun memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment