Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 4 of Blog Challenge: A habit I wish I didn't have...

Well, this day's blog just doesn't seem very chipper to think about, and to be honest I don't really want to do it. But here goes.
Hmm. . .
Okay a habit I've had since I was in Elementary School was "group hopping". I've never had that group of friends that I could say we've been friends forever. Every year from Kindergarten to Senior year I hung out with a different group of friends every year. I had one friend that I can honestly say I have been friends with since I was 4, Daylyn. Her and I have been besties for a long time, but High School brought us both busy lives that didn't mix. We didn't spend every weekend together, infact, we rarely spent any weekends together after Sophomore year. But I can honestly say we'll always be Best Friends no matter where life takes me.
Back to my habit I wish I didn't have... I wish I could find that group of friends that I never got sick of or I knew I could fully trust. And I don't think its necessarily a bad thing- I've met a lot of friends through this habit! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment