Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 2 of Blog Challenge: A Really Good Memory!

Well, obviously I'm not as dedicated to this blogging business as I'd like to be, but eventually I'll get these 30 blog challenges done, even if it isn't in 30 days, promise.
Well, day 2: A really good memory.
I'm not going to put a lof of thought into this memory I'm just gonna pull it randomly from my brain and lay it out here... ummmm... K I got one! A really good memory would be my last day of work at my last job. I worked at Bajio Mexican Grill with roughly 8 or 9 other employees- so it was a small crew. I grew pretty close to the other employees and we did our best to have as much as we could at work.
We would come up with new creations and cook them for eachother. A former employee, Tyson, quit earlier than me and would still come in for our creations on Tuesdays occasionally. We all had a lot of fun.
We also had a lot of late night talks in the parking lot. At the time I drove a truck, so we would go sit in the bed of the truck and just chat for hours. Usually about boy/girl drama we were all having but it was bonding and a lot of fun.
This really good memory was partially pre-planned.
The plan was that Me, Halie, Brenton, and Tyson would get some ice cream and probably eat it in the bed of the truck and call it a night.
Well, we closed up that night and Maria (the dishwasher) wasn't done so Brenton (the closer) had to stay until she was done. We waited for awhile for Brenton but Maria was taking a long time. We got tired of waiting so we decided to go across the parking lot to Iceberg and bring the shakes back to Bajio to Brention until he was done closing up.
When we got back with the shakes Maria was still up to her neck in work to do. So we all sat in the dark lobby and ate the shakes in the booths. Then someone- not sure who - had the idea to turn on the TV in the lobby. (big no no) So we turned on a movie on TV and ate our shakes. Maria got done with her work and clocked out. She went home, but we didn't. We sat in Bajio for about 2 hours and ate our shakes and laughed and watched TV. The adrenaline of breaking some store policies may have played a part, but it was still a memorable night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment