Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 7 of Blog challenge: A picture of someone who has had the biggest impact on me


This picture took me about 2 seconds to find, as soon as I read the blog challenge for today I knew exactly who has made the biggest impact on me and what picture represented it best. This is my adorable mother. She has been there for me through thick and thin. My mom is the most amazing lady I know. She knows how to be a great mom and a best friend at the same time - I think a lot of parents lack this gift. I can talk to my mom about "mother-daughter" issues as well as boy problems and best friend stuff. My mom has been a great example to me my whole life of how to never give up on yourself or the Lord, she has a very strong testimony of the gospel and implements it into her life daily by the way she lives. My mom is one of those ladies that makes people wonder 'how does she do it?' Well I lived with her for 18 years and I'm still wondering the same thing. She seems to exceed expectations in every aspect of her life. My mom has always been there for me and I know she always will be, I love her so much; she's my best friend and the best mom in the world! xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment