Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 3 of Blog Challenge: picture of me and my craziest friend

This is definitely ONE of my craziest friends... But most my friends are crazy. The real challenge would be to find a picture of me and and one of my friends thats not crazy.
This is James Jarvis, I call him 'Whorevis' and he calls me 'Sluttani' -- I'm not really sure how this started, seeing how neither of us are skanky at all (this is said completely sarcasm-free).
Me and James were in student government together, we were also in a group of friends call The Lil G's meaning The Legit Internship Lunch Group. There was a group of 4 of us that would occasionally include other awesome people priveledge enough to join us for lunch every Friday. Me and James basically became Le Besties senior year. The weekend we graduated James decides to do something crazier than defying gravity and moves to Cali. For one: I was unquestionably jealous that he'd be spending the summer in Cali, while I sat in Utah working 2 jobs saving for college. And second of all: I already knew I was gonna miss him and our Eminem Moments and 'just lose it' :).
Throughout the summer we discovered an amazing little device called SKYPE. Let me repeat: amazing. So fun, and it came in quite handy when I would pine for my bestie and his advice. From boy drama to deep talks about life, whorevis is always there for me!
James went to school to Texas Tech and I have yet to see him since we graduated. Lil G's for life my CRAZY friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment