Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 9 of Blog Challenge: A picture of the person who has gotten me through the most

Just like the challenge of posting a picture of the person who has had the biggest impact on me, today's challenge was pretty easy. Aside from everything my parents have done for me throughout my life, and also not counting Jesus Christ as getting me through every trial I've faced. Andy has definitely been the bestest friend anybody could ask for and has gotten me through the most in my life. He is so patient and such a good example to me. Andy and I have so many good times and have so much fun together, but it's also a lot more than that. Andy is my best friend, he has never let me down. He is a great listener and is so understanding. I know that he came into my life when he did for a reason, he got me through the hardest time of my life and helped strengthen my testimony and helped me grow closer to my father in heaven. Even though Andy is across the world now, he continues to have an impact on me everyday through his testimony, example, and friendship. And I miss & love him very much. :)

2 comments: